This crescent shawl uses a single skein of yarn and is the perfect project for souvenir yarn. DO NOT attempt to use the crochet hook method for this project. It requires that you string on the beads using a beading needle.
This pattern can be quickly memorized and once you get going, will require very little metal focus.
For the most dramatic and elegant result, choose beads and yarn of contrasting colors.
Written in English ONLY, Using American Terms ONLY. I do not translate. Intermediate Skill Level, PDF Knitting Pattern
This is a ....PDF KNITTING PATTERN ONLY....NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT.
Since digital download items (PDF Patterns) cannot be returned, no refunds will be given for any digital items. No exceptions. Please read descriptions in full before ordering to know what to expect.
Skill Level = Intermediate
Finished size: interior curve: approx 55”, exterior curve: approx 83”
- Yarn: Light fingering weight: Approximately 460 yards (420 m), 100 g (Do not use a slick yarn for this project. It needs to have a bit of grip to it to prevent the stitches on either side of the beads from stretching out too much.)
- Needles: Size 3 US (3.25 mm), 24” circular needles (Or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Gauge: 6.5 sts/inch
- Beads: 1 Package of 6/0 glass beads (40 g/1.41 oz)
- Beading Needle: 1 Collapsible Eye beading needle (You can also use flossers made for braces)
- Stitch Markers in two different colors: 60-70
*********PATTERNS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE*********
This pattern is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced in any way, either by photo copying, electronically transferring, sharing or any other means of reproduction. You are welcome to sell products made from this pattern, but you cannot sell my pattern.